no more ALTEZZA :)

jamie: "Абе съвсем сериозно предлагам подфорум "Субару". Така и така Тойота ще ги купи."

BD: "Станаха нещо доста Миати-те напоследък"
Публикувай отговор
ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 04 Апр 2009 07:06

75W140 na Motul opredeleno e dosta dobro maslo, no si e opredeleno za begachki. na nego predimstvoto mu e che darji dori i da go zagreesh. obache za kola det se polzva za vsekidnovno karana, spored men malko si e izhvarliane da slagam takova. po skoro Gear 300 75W90 na Motul, ama i to trudno se namira(makar che vse niakoi shop za begachki ili motori sigurno shte go imat) i e malko skapichko.
ne znam, tova na Liqui Moly si e palna sintetica i e Made in Germany, ta triabva da e dobro maslo. sega kolata mi se struva malko po tiha, i skorostite kat cheli vlizat malko po mazno, ama moje da e samo v glavata mi...

Изображение
Изображение
->

MX5

Мнение от MX5 » 04 Апр 2009 10:12

LordDigital написа:Нещо не схващам защо високите групи масла требе да се сменят по-често?
Аз май се отплеснах на тема масла за двигател щото се подведох от Magg по-горе и чак после видях, че Altezza за диф-ове говори. Royal Purple само в двигател съм си играл, в дифф не.

Та за двигателните - за група 5 такава им е породата. По-бързо им се прецаква вискозитета. Преди няколко години действах с Royal Purple, но горе-долу на 2 хиляди мили му се прецакваше вискозитета (тогава бях с хидравлични повдигачи на клапаните - и те почваха да тракат).

MX5

Мнение от MX5 » 04 Апр 2009 10:26

ALTEZZA написа:kakvo shte reche grupa 4 i 5. predpolagam che ne e GL-4 ili GL-5
Друго имах предвид с групите. Ето тука малко инфо. Общо взето група 4 (PAO) са най-издръжливи. А от личния опит - от всички моторни масла, които съм пробвал от Amsoil най-съм доволен и в вече в бегачката това се сипва само.
All synthetics are not equal. The API has not come out and defined what is "synthetic", but rather, classified oils into five major groups.

Group I base oils are the least refined of all of the groups. They are usually a mix of different hydrocarbon chains with little or no uniformity. While some automotive oils use these stocks, they are generally used in less demanding applications.

Group II base oils are common in mineral based motor oils. They have fair to good performance in the areas of volatility, oxidation stability, wear prevention and flash/fire points. They have only fair performance in areas such as pour point and cold crank viscosity. Group II base stocks are what the majority of engine oils are made from. 3000 mile oil changes are the norm.

Group III base oils are subjected to the highest level of refining of all the mineral oil stocks. Although not chemically engineered, they offer improved performance in a wide range of areas as well as good molecular uniformity and stability. By definition they are considered a synthesized material and can be used in the production of synthetic and semi-synthetic lubricants. Group III is used in the vast majority of full synthetics or synthetic blends. They are superior to group I and II oils but still have limitations. Some formulations are designed for extended oil changes. AMSOIL XL Motor Oils, Castrol Syntec and many others fall into this category.

Group IV are polyalphaolefins (PAO) which are a chemically engineered synthesized basestocks. PAOs offer excellent stability, molecular uniformity and performance over a wide range of lubricating properties. AMSOIL SAE Synthetic Motor Oils and Mobil 1 primarily use group IV basestocks (though recent info posted on the oil forum indicates that Mobil 1 is also now using a significant proportion of Group III basestock). PAO is a much more expensive basestock than the highly refined petroleum oil basestock of Group III.

Group V base oils are also chemically engineered stocks that do not fall into any of the categories previously mentioned. Typical examples of group V stocks are Esters, polyglycols and silicone. Red Line uses an ester basestock.

In the 90s, Mobil filed suit against Castrol for falsely advertising Syntec oil as synthetic, when in fact it contained a Group III, highly hydroprocessed mineral (Dino) oil, instead of a chemically synthesized (group IV or V) basestock. Due to the amount that the mineral oil had been chemically changed, the judge decided in Castrol's favor. As a result, any oil containing this highly hydroprocessed mineral (Dino) oil (currently called Group III basestock by the American Petroleum Institute) can be marketed as a synthetic oil. Since the original synthetic basestock (polyalphaolefin or PAO) is much more expensive than the Group III basestock, most of the oil blenders switched to the Group III basestock, which significantly increased their profit margins. Interesting that Mobil 1 may now have gone the way of most other synthetic oil manufacturers.

AMSOIL clearly indicates that their XL line is Group III and the rest of their synthetics are Group IV. Red Line clearly states that they use a Group V, Polyol Ester, basestock. Royal Purple doesn't state what they use. Mobil 1 now doesn't state what they use either. I'd ask why not and wonder if they are both using a large amount of Group III basestock.
Royal Purple Info

As you may know, Royal Purple is well known in racing circles. The chemistry they use is something AMSOIL, Inc. chooses not to use in their oil formulation. One of Amsoil's big selling points is extended drain intervals, such as our 25,000 mile and 35,000 mile oil change intervals. Some additive chemicals such as Moly may cause adverse conditions when used for long periods.

Royal Purple uses a different chemistry than most oil producers. They are one of only a handful of marketers using Molybdenum Disulfide (Moly) in their oil formulations at these higher levels.

Moly is a processed mineral that is similar in appearance to graphite. Moly has good lubricating properties when used either by itself (in dry power form or as an additive to oil or other lubricants). Particles of the Moly can come out of suspension and agglomerate. Over time this may actually clog or partially clog oil filters or oil lines and the remainder normally settles in the bottom of the oil pan. This seems to be more likely when using extended drain intervals. The only test we ran on Royal Purple involved their 20W50 Racing oil versus our AMSOIL Series 2000 Synthetic 20W50 Racing Oil (TRO). We ran two 4 ball wear tests with different parameters, a spectrographic baseline, FTIR scan and volatility tests. The Royal Purple showed a significantly high volatility rate with a 12.51% boil off rate. This compares to the AMSOIL TRO with only a 4.47% volatility rating. Wear scars were also smaller with the TRO. For example the AMSOIL TRO left a .41mm scar and the Royal Purple oil left a .66mm scar. The lower the scar damage number the better! There was also a surprising difference in the viscosity index. The RP has a VI of 129 versus 155 for the TRO. The higher the VI, the better the viscosity stays in place at high temperatures.
"Not all synthetic oils are the same. Mobile is a Group III synthetic, not a Group IV. Even though the label might say Full Synthetic, it doesn't mean the same thing for all oils. As for extended drain intervals, it is fine to run extended drain intervals with a Group IV synthetic oil if you couple it with better filtration. Not all oil filters are created equal either. Fram and other cheap oil filters don't filter much below 35 micron and are just cellulose (paper based) filters. Higher quality oil filters have synthetic media, not paper, and filter much better. AMSOIL Eao oil filters filter down to 15 micron, and their bypass filtration systems filter down to 2 micron at 98% efficiency.

There are many oils out there that call themselves synthetic, but not all are created equal, and that's important to know. You do get what you pay for. Group III synthetic oils only use about 12% synthetic base stocks. The rest is hyrdocracked petroleum base stocks. For major oil companies who have their money in crude oil refining, the word "synthetic" is merely a marketing term. It does not mean 100%, but just that a percentage of synthetic base stock goes into their product.

The oils that are commonly mentioned are Group II and Group III synthetics with the exception of Royal Purple, which is a Group V. AMSOIL is a Group IV synthetic (PAO) but also uses Group V Ester technology. It gives you the best of Group IV and Group V synthetics. Mobil 1 is a Group III synthetic. AMSOIL is a Group IV synthetic.

In the late 1990s, Castrol started selling an oil made from Group III base oil and called it SynTec Full Synthetic. Mobil sued Castrol, asserting that this oil was not synthetic, but simply a highly refined petroleum oil, and therefore it was false advertising to call it synthetic. In 1999, Mobil lost their lawsuit. It was decided that the word "synthetic" was a marketing term and referred to properties, not to production methods or ingredients. Castrol continues to make SynTec out of Group III base oils, that is highly purified mineral oil with most all of the cockroach bits removed.

Shortly after Mobil lost their lawsuit, most oil companies started reformulating their synthetic oils to use Group III base stocks instead of PAOs or diester stocks as their primary component. Most of the "synthetic oil" you can buy today is actually mostly made of this highly-distilled and purified dino-juice called Group III oil. Group III base oils cost about half as much as the synthetics. By using a blend of mostly Group III oils and a smaller amount of "true" synthetics, the oil companies can produce a product that has some of the same properties as the "true" synthetics, and nearly the same cost as the Group III oil. AMSOIL differs from Group III oils. As a Group IV oil, it uses 100% pure synthetic base stocks. This is why you can run it for longer intervals.

Synthetic oils were originally designed for the purpose of having a very pure base oil with excellent properties. By starting from scratch and building up your oil molecules from little pieces, you can pretty much guarantee that every molecule in the oil is just like every other molecule, and therefore the properties are exactly what you designed in, not compromised by impurities. Synthetics were thus originally a reaction to the relatively poor refining processes available from about 1930 to about 1990. The original synthetics were designed for the Army Air Force in WW II. They simply could not make their high- performance turbo-charged radial engines stay alive on the available motor oils of the time.

One process for making synthetic base oils is to start with a chemical called an olefin, and make new molecules by attaching them to each other in long chains, hence "poly." The primary advantage of Poly-Alpha-Olefin "PAO" base oil is that all the molecules in the base oil are pretty much identical, so it's easy to get the base oil to behave exactly as you like. PAOs are called Group IV base oils.

These PAO base oils have an enormous advantage over mineral base oils in low temperature performance and in resistance to oxidation, which is critical in keeping the oil from forming acids.

Another type of base oil is made from refined and processed esters and is called Group V. Esters start life as fatty acids in plants and animals, which are then chemically combined into esters, diesters, and polyesters. Group V base stocks are the most expensive of all to produce. However, the esters are polar molecules and have very significant solvent properties - an ester base oil all by itself will do a very decent job of keeping your engine clean. So, people who are serious about making a superior oil will usually mix some Group V oils into their base stock.

Oils that are strictly Group V ester oils tend to be better suited for high RPM, hot running, air cooled engines. 100% ester based oils are usually more expensive than Group IV oils, and don't have the longevity of PAO (Group IV) or PAO/Ester mixes oils. Group V oils perform very well in the shorter term. Oils like Royal Purple and Redline are Group V oils. They perform very well in race engines and in applications where drain intervals are factory spec or shorter, whereas Group IV oils are better suited for the long haul of extended intervals.

MX5

Мнение от MX5 » 04 Апр 2009 10:35

ugabuga написа:MX5 ne znam kakvo si pushil no iavno e mnogo dobro, iskam i az :-D
Много е добро. +100 конски сили на пушене.
ugabuga написа:Az tercela ot godini si go karam samo s Royal Purple
Тоя Tercel вади ли конете и надуването на дзверо на Altezza?
На ежедневка под 150 коня дори не се моря да наливам синтетика. И с най-евтиния дино Castrol от PepBoys с нормални смени, ще мине поне 300-400К мили без да и има нещо на двигателя ...

ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 04 Апр 2009 20:07

MX5 написа:Тоя Tercel вади ли конете и надуването на дзверо на Altezza?
chak konete edva li, no ne e dalech, vse pak e s 1.5L samo. inache naduvaneto, kat nishto go vadi kat na STi-kata. ugabuga da si kaje, no ako ne se laja vadeshe kam 200whp
->

ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 04 Апр 2009 20:09

MX5 написа: Друго имах предвид с групите.
i az tova predpolojih, ama poneje az sam na tema gear oil, ta da si popitam wink.gif
->

ugabuga
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от ugabuga » 06 Апр 2009 20:59

1.3L e i vadi 200hp, 160lbft torque, Taka che po tova kolko se stresira matora bih kazal che e sxodno na STi-kata
4efte powered tercel (201 whp @ 14psi)

ugabuga
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от ugabuga » 06 Апр 2009 21:05

MX5, tva e dobro info i triabva da se lepne niakade po-gore da go chetat horata. Az obache ne vijdam koi ceniasht kolata si chovek, osobeno ako e bigachka, bi smenial masloto na po-dalgi intervali.

Ot tova koeto prochetoh Amsoila ima tova predimstvo. Moje da go probvam niakoi pat ama sigurno i nego shte go smeniam na 2-3k mili.

ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 15 Апр 2009 23:30

ta otnovo za "gear oil"
sled smiana na transmisionnoto maslo s vaprosnoto Liqui Moly, centralnia diferencial(toi e chast ot transmisiata, zaedno s prednia diferencial) pochna da pravi ujasiavashti zvuci, kogato karam bavno(5-10mph) na parking i pravia zavoi s pochti napalno navartian volan. zvuka napodobiava na tova koeto se chuva kogato vlak zaviva(zvuka ot kolelata tarkashti se v relsite). v sashtoto vreme pak prevkluchvaneto na skorostite pak beshe opredeleno po-dobre ot predi. sled chetene iz IWSTI, reshih da smenia otnovo masloto, tozi pat s mineralno Valvolin(sashtata gastota, 75W90), sega kolata si e kakto predi, po losho prevkluchvane na skorosti, no centralnia diferencial veche si malchi.
ako moje tova niakoi da mi go obiasni... wacko.gif
->

Аватар
Japanese_fever
Автомобил: 2014 Toyota Zelas
Получена  благодарност: 1 път

Мнение от Japanese_fever » 16 Апр 2009 03:28

Za6to se naliva edno i su6to maslo v gear box-a i v diff-ovete? :whistle:
Ne trqbva li da e razli4no?

Ina4e az moga da ti go obqsnq mnogo dobre–sipva6 Liqui Moly v transmisiqta i Valvolin v diff-ovete i si peesh. tongue.gif

Az za6to ne si vze maslo ot Subaru dealer-a?
2014 Toyota Zelas, 2.5L VVT-i (2AR-FE), 6-speed

България ще се оправи тогава, когато всички, които са свалили катализаторите си - ги сложат обратно!

ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 16 Апр 2009 08:35

Japanese_fever написа:Az za6to ne si vze maslo ot Subaru dealer-a?
shtot idva samo v ei takiva opakovki
Изображение
->

ugabuga
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от ugabuga » 16 Апр 2009 23:21

mi vie sa sabrahte 10-tina choveka s STi-ki, kat nishto she opraskate edna takava opakovka :)

Аватар
Japanese_fever
Автомобил: 2014 Toyota Zelas
Получена  благодарност: 1 път

Мнение от Japanese_fever » 17 Апр 2009 01:33

v Subaru zna4i rabotqt na edro kato v Sam's Club?!? laugh.gif
2014 Toyota Zelas, 2.5L VVT-i (2AR-FE), 6-speed

България ще се оправи тогава, когато всички, които са свалили катализаторите си - ги сложат обратно!

ALTEZZA

Мнение от ALTEZZA » 18 Апр 2009 07:41

Прикачени файлове
fogcover1.jpg
fogcover1.jpg (345.63 KiB) Преглеждано 3058 пъти
->

ugabuga
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от ugabuga » 19 Апр 2009 04:58

foglight?

Публикувай отговор